– google’s chrome 5 is finally stable on linux (and mac). its not on beta anymore. yey. let’s see how this one holds up.
– 3 terabyte hard drive from seagate—that’s 3000 gigabytes. windows xp will only be able to access 2.1tb. the 64-bit version of windows 7 and vista and modded versions of linux can use the full 3tb though.
– this year’s summer solstice falls on june 21 at 1:16pm (philippine standard time).
– i didn’t know the pc is dead. no one told me. and google is ditching windows for something else. i think we’re getting ahead of ourselves. don’t forget that the current macs are essentially pcs (intel inside) with different clothing. and windows is no less relevant whether google stops using it or not. there’s the rest of the planet to consider.
– caffeine—google’s new search index goes live. its suppose to be 50% faster.